Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

How are you doing? Well, things are getting better with us here. Just a few days ago I was in a dark place when I saw my shorty pass out in her chair at the Marriott and become violently ill.

My shorty is much better. She played bridge today and she visited her favorite yogurt shop. She returned home and she hit the sheets to rest up a bit. 

We are eating very light meals with plenty of fluids with potassium to replace what we have lost over the past few days.

Elise is up and on her Mac and that is a good thing. I on the other hand have been having stomach cramps and making my home the (Loo). I will continue to force fluids and take small bites of food. I need a small TV to put in the bathroom so I cannot miss any of my favorite shows, smile!

We want to thank everyone for all of the texts, calls, and emails showing your concern for us. We really do appreciate it more than you know.

Buona Notte!

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Ti auguro la salute.

countrygranny47 said...

YOU BOTH GET BETTER AND PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL.

Jessie said...

Thank you Granny!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...