Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Forever My Lady by Jodeci!

  It's a Hump Day! Come stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Is a tad bit hot this morning here in the valley of Tucson. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will have something to say very soon. My playmate and I are all packed for our overnight at the DDC. We are looking forward to a good dinner in Amado with Vicki and crew.

  Well I had better get to it. Have a great Humper and be careful out there.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna con il gioco delle slot machine!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...