Friday, September 28, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio

Buon Pomerrigio!

How are you doing? Well, things are a bit busy here on Justin Ln. The drywall people were here to complete a inspection of Chris's house to see what is needed to complete the repairs.

Jayne is still in a good mood. She got some more good news from her sister at home. Things are looking up for her and what she has planned to do. We are happy for her.

We are meeting up with Deb and Sharon this evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Can you say T-bone special? We will for sure.

I have not been able to post anymore pics from the Douglas High School Reunion but I will as soon as I get a chance to. It has been a very busy week for me and my playmate.

Hey, my fidanzata has not said anything today because she knows that tomorrow evening is going in my favor. Ya, ya!

Later....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Avvertimento! Attenti a quello silenzioso.

Jesie said...

Oh no! Forse dorvo'cominciare a preoccuparmi un po. Non!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...