Thursday, September 27, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





Come Stai? Well, things are going very well today but I am still going to take it slow and easy.

I have completed all of my tasks and now Alexa, is happy. Hopefully she will hit me up with some (Boney).

My shorty and I are going to the movies this afternoon. Sister Jayne is very happy today because she had a goal and today she reached it. She thanked us for helping her and giving her the chance to move forward. We are so blessed that she is here with us.

Well, I had better get busy and get ready for the movies. My playmate is out meeting her sister Ann for lunch.

Ciao...Jessie


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Brava fidanzata. Sapevo che ti avrei svegliato al fatto che il tuo ragazzo sta per il vincitore! Lo saro gentile!

Loraine said...

Sì, ti lascerò avvolgere quel "Mantello del Mago" delicatamente sulle mie spalle.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...