Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Sunday? We are good here. We just got back from enjoying a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is caring for Chris and I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I also have some yard work to do behind Chris's house as well.

 I am a bit bummed that I missed my girlfriend Flo's visit this morning. I don't get to see her much and it is always a pleasure to see her in person. The same with my fidanzata. I am always happy to see her. Why is it that some people you know really find a place in you heart and others are a hit or miss? I treasure my family to no end and I feel the same about my true friends. I have a very select group that I call my friends and family and they know who they are without a doubt. Love them all!

Well I had better get my tasks taken care of before we head out to the DDC. Cha Ching!

Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I nostri "Wildcats" sono all'inizio di una buona stagione?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...