Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

How are you doing? I am exhausted and this is not ready to end yet.

The restoration tech has opened up the ceiling and part of the wall and he found another area around the skylight  that needs to be repaired and replaced as well. It never ends does it?

The CenturyLink techs were here again and this time two of them came to have a look at our phone lines and Internet. Alas it is working great again. They were here for at least a couple of hours. One thing down. Ya, Ya.

Now I have heard from JT that he is having an issue where he lives in Phoenix now and he more than likely will have to move again.

Elise is at the book club this evening at "Basil's". She left a bit ago with Shoo Shoo and Deb. She will bring me back  little something for dinner.

Chris got his flirt on big time with Shoo Shoo and Deb. Especially with Shoo Shoo, smile! I have to tell you that I am really exhausted and tomorrow is going to be another busy morning with Chris's wheelchair fitting. I am so behind on my tasks from my To Do List that it is frightening. Not to worry about me I never give up and I don't give in. That is the professional Soldier in me along with the upbringing of my parents and the support of mio moglio! My Elise keeps me focused and always on the right track and for that I am blessed. My fidanzata is always there for me as well.

Have a wonderful evening and I hope that you sleep well. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata the vino rosso is near by.. Grazie! Good looking out!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

È come quel vecchio detto - quando piove, si riversa. Spero che la vita sia migliore domani.

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata e un monsone in questo momento. Sono benedetta di averti come mio carissimo amico. Grazie!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...