Saturday, September 1, 2018

Buon Pommerigo!

Buon Pommerigo!

Come Stai? Well, I just completed all of my tasks for today to include taking Sister Jayne to Fry's so she could grocery shop.

My shorty is about to go grocery shopping so she can be all set for tonight's U of A football game. I stocked up on some "Modelo Especial" to be downed during the game. Go Cats! Vai a fare I gatti!

I am listening to so Sacramento Smooth Jazz and later I am going to practice up on my Italian. Got to be extra fluent when we visit next year.

We hope that you are enjoying your day so far.

Ciao......Jessie


3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

HOPE YOUR HAVING A NICE LABOR DAY WEEKEND.
RAINING HERE AGAIN. FOGGY AS WELL.

Jessie said...

Hello Granny,

You two have a wonderful weekend and holiday. It is raining here with thunder boomers.
Hugs
Jessie

countrygranny47 said...

Thanks Jessie,
We had more rain here earlier this evening.
We are having a nice weekend so far. Except for the rain,, lol
Have a good night !

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...