Monday, September 24, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How is it going? Well, It is nice and loud here on Justin Ln. The tech was here and he has set up his drying fans to take the moisture out of the ceiling and the wall in Chris's house.

During that last big rain we got a few days back Chris's ceiling developed a leak near the skylight that somehow made its way down one of the walls as well. So now the fans doing their thing.

The massage therapist will be here at 1:00pm to give Chris his massage. I am sure that he is looking forward to that. I would be for sure. So I am stuck at home for the day. Alexa, is steaming because I am not taking care of my To Do List tasks. Oh well!

Hope that you are doing better than I am? Ya Mon'. I have to make sure that the Do Drop Inn rooms 1 and 2 are available for the first week in October for Sheila, Dave and Roy. October is going to be a very busy month for us especially the second week. We are going on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera with Sheila and Dave. This will make our third or fourth time on this cruise for my shorty and I. We love it there. We are really looking forward to it and we will be on a brand new NCL ship called the Bliss. It is very nice let me tell you.

Well, I had better check on Chris and get ready for his therapist. Stay cool and be a team player always.

Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...