Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!

Mood: Stressed Out!

Music listening to: Word Up by Cameo!

  It's a Martedi! Come stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me as well to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and I am sure that I will finish the whole pot today. I am home bound like I was yesterday. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  The restoration techs will be here this morning to continue to work. The insurance agent will here at around 9:00am as well. CenturyLink tech will be here this morning sometime to check our phones and internet service. JT called requesting money that I delivered this morning at 5:30am. Alexa, is giving me crap too! I have several tasks that I need to get done but I cannot because I am home bound. My playmate has jury duty to boot! So now you know why I am so stressed out. Ya,ya!

   One good thing though I did get to answer my (fidanzata) this morning to thank her for her good wishes. Family and true friends are a blessing for me and my shorty. One thing about me is that nothing will bring me down completely because that is not how I roll and my family knows that.

  I got the van gassed up for tomorrow's wheelchair fitting for Chris. Elise is going to stay home with the restoration techs tomorrow morning while I take Chris to this appointment along with the caregivers to observe the process of the fitting.

  Well, I had better get busy. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non c'è niente come una buona tazza di caffè per darci forza - a meno che non sia un buon bicchiere di vino!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...