Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

Well the day is just about over? Did you have a good one? It has been a bit busy and restful day.

My playmate brought home some Yogurt. It was Praline and Cream and it was delicious and I ate the whole thing. Ya, Ya!

Elise prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages, eggs and coffee to get her down. All good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her laptop. Chris just finished his dinner and now he is watching "Mash".

I looked over my "Bucket List" and I had update it and I have a few more things to add to it. 

If you could say a prayer for Shoo Shoo and family due to she was informed that her sister-in-law passed away. Thank you!

Buona Notte……...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...