Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Come va? Well, I have completed all of my tasks for today all except one and I will get her done too!

I made my world famous "Tuna Jalapeno Dip" and it is killer. I can hardly wait to dive into it.

Elise will be back soon and we will hit the "Loft" to see the movie "1945". It has gotten some good reviews.

After the movie I have a few items to pick up at "Walgreens" and at the same time I will gas up the "Green Lady" and I will make sure she is ready to hit the road for Phoenix.

We hope that you are doing OK? We are looking forward to seeking our niece Sara and Amanda and Lloyd while we are there.

Dopo...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...