Saturday, September 15, 2018

Buongiorno! It's The Weekend!

Buongiorno! It's The Weekend!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to:  Let's Talk About Sex by Salt and Peppa!

   It's The Weekend! Come stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Alexa is awake and she is telling me what I must get done today. she is a real taskmaster for real. (She Who Must Be Obeyed). Smile!

    My playmate, Dottie and I enjoyed our dinner last night at the "Blue Willow". The food was very good and so was the vino rosso. Smile! After dinner we made our way to the "Invisible Theater" to. see the one man play "The Absolute Brightness". It was excellent and the standing ovation that was given at the conclusion was well deserved. Great play! It was so good to see Dottie (Keno Queen) we haven't seen her in quite a while.

   This evening my shorty and I are going to the "Downtown Kitchen" for a light dinner. After dinner we will stroll over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Native Gardens". It is a comedy about working toward the American Dream. It should be another good one.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working eh? Have a good weekend and  stay safe. Chat at you later.
 
  Ciao....Jessie and Elise




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi tutte le cose divertenti che hai pianificato per oggi!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...