Thursday, September 27, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!

Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band!

  Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is quiet this morning so I am going to wake her up and ask her if she is feeling OK?

  Well, Chris is liking his new wheelchair so far and so are we. He had a good time with the techs during the wheelchair fitting. We were joined by Bobby and Jayne so they could she the process of a custom wheelchair fitting. The process took two hours to complete and the results are great.

 The fans are out of Chris's house and know we be getting a contractor to replace the insulation and the hole in the ceiling and wall.

  My playmate and I saw the movie "White Boy Rick" and it is very good. Based on a true story from my hometown. We may hit up a movie today it time permits.

  Later today I will begin posting pictures from the 50th Douglas High School Reunion. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things and I have missed my blog followers.

  Hey, did you know that in a couple of days I will be presented with the "Wizard" hat, cape and wand? Well now you know. This "Wizard" fest is being hosted by my (fidanzata) on Saturday. I know that I am going to be the victor because she has not taunted me yet. Not one little taunt! So that is a sure sign that is in my favor, and I am sure she knows when she is about to get a (spanking). WooHoo!

 Have a great day and enjoy!

Ciao...….Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Lei che tace è pericolosa. Avvertimento!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...