Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ciao!

Ciao!


SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL!  AMEN!


Are you good so far on this Martedi? My playmate just left to play bridge and I just finished up detailing the leather in the "Green Lady".

When my shorty returns we will begin our packing for the "DDC" and for Phoenix". I am starting to get a little hungry right now from all of the detail work inside the "Green Lady". Hmmm do we have to grub on here? It is a puzzlement indeed, smile! Sweet Pea don't go there.

I am taking it slow and keeping my eyes and ears wide open more than usual today. WooHoo! Continue to enjoy your day.

Ciao.....Jessie

WooHoo, just heard from Nicolette wanting to get together with Elise and I and have a cocktail or two. Sounds like we need to make this happen. I don't get to see Nicolette much. A good idea. I will have a chat with my shorty when she gets back in from bridge.

Hey, we are booked for a stay in California over the Thanksgiving holiday. We will hit up Knotts Berry Farm and Universal Studios Hollywood and more. Ya Mon'.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ragazza divertente non ho visto nessuno questa mattina.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...