Monday, September 17, 2018

Buongiorno! Lunedi!

Buongiorno! Lunedi!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Sensitivity by Ralph Tresvant!

   Buongiorno! It's a Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, is alive and awake this morning already and reminding me that I have a few tasks to take care of off of my To Do List.

    Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from his new massage therapist. Hopefully he will like her and get his flirt on, smile!

    My playmate and I enjoyed our visit to the DDC yesterday evening. We checked in for the VIP event and it was nice. Good food and libations were plentiful. I just love the perks that we receive. We played Keno and I was on fire. We broke even and that was a good thing. We also played a few dollar slots as well. A good time with my shorty.

   Well we are making our way back up to the Phoenix area on Wednesday and we will return on Sunday. We will be attending a 50th High School Reunion. It should be fun and very interesting. We will be staying with Sheila and Dave while we are there.

   I want to thank my sisters for all of the care and love that they show for Elise and I. I posted yesterday about family and friends and my sisters are great. They are not pseudo family and friends at all like some. Love my family and true friends.

  Hey guess what my brother Herman and one of my nieces are planning to visit my shorty and I soon. We are really looking forward to the visit a lot.

  Have a Buon Lunedi and be careful out there. Will have a tongue wag at you later.....

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono d'accordo che i nostril "Wildcats" stanno cercando bene. Vai gatti!Buona giornata mia cara! Come sta Jim?

Loraine said...

Jim sta bene. So che ti divertirai quando Herman visiterà.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...