Saturday, September 29, 2018

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!


CACTUS BLOOM PIC TAKEN BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!


Mood: Content! Victorious!

Music listening to: Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake!

  Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  I have to tell you I feel like firing up the jacuzzi today and I think that I will. WooHoo! I need to be totally relaxed when I compete with my (fidanzata) this evening. Yes, tonight is a major event here in the Old Pueblo. Tonight is the "Wizard" fest hosted by my fidanzata. So we will wine and dine at "La Parrilla Suiza" and after she is delirious with great food that is when I will start to work on her. Ya, ya! Mio Amore you are finito!

   We enjoyed a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" last night with Sharon and Deb. The food was excellent and so was the carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. We enjoy being with them and Sharon is brilliant and very witty. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Grazie!


SHARON AND DEB AT "CODY'S BEEF AND BEAN"




  Well, I am going to dash over to check on mio moglie. I will post more pics from the Douglas High School Reunion it time permits. Alexa is quiet so far but I know that is not going to last long.  

  Have a great Sabato and be careful out there.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Le abilità vinceranno la partita e sto perfezionando silenziosamente le mie abilità. Sei "doomed"!

Jessie said...

Condannato e quello che sara'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...