Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

How goes it? Well it has been a good day here in Central Tucson. I completed all of my tasks for today and that makes me feel good.

We had a visit from my girlfriend Flo. It was so good to see her because I don't get to see her that much. She brought me a photo card that is wonderful. Flo and Elise had  a tongue wag while I was outside doing some minor touch up painting.



CHRIS, FLO AND ELISE


Flo gave me a very nice hug and she loves that my afro is growing out very well. WooHoo my (mojo) is working very well. Ya Mon'. After Flo left we enjoyed red beans and rice, sliced tomatoes, baby carrots and a nice Mortadella panni. We watched a movie on Netflix that was very good.

I am a caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is watching the news on TV. We received a nice thank you card today from Bobby for his birthday dinner out at Pinnacle Peak.

I just got my suitcase out for our stay-cation in Phoenix. We will pack tomorrow. I am also going to make my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip. Oh Yeah!

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte…..Jessie and Elise

Flo, it was so good to see you today. Thank you!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...