Thursday, September 13, 2018

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Bust A Move by Young MC!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good a and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Well, I believe that my playmate and I are just about back to 100% and we are glad of that. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and barking out my marching orders for today. I have to complete my final continuing medical class today. We are going to get in a movie this afternoon hopefully. We saw the movie "Peppermint" yesterday and it is very good.

  If you could please say a prayer for our dear friend Lois. Her daughter passed away a couple of days ago. Lois is a dear friend of ours and it you remember we would take her to lunch every month.

  Well, I had better get busy but I am going to take it slow and easy along with my playmate. We had a very nice visit last night from Rosemary a former caregiver for Chris. It was good to see her and to hear what she has been up to. Thank you Rosemary for the wonderful balloons for Chris.

  Here are a few pictures of the  Mountain Shadows resort we stayed at in Paradise Valley. Enjoy! Have a great day.








SCORPION SUCKER

YUMMY!


VIEW FROM OUR WINDOW



FANTASTIC SHOWER!


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Questo è un villaggio incantevole!

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...