Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good Morning Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Confident


Music listening to: Come Go With Me by the Staple Singers



How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting stars and planets, but she will be boarding her spaceship shortly, smile. Any plans for today?


Well, I just returned from taking Chris's wheelchair for servicing, and I got it right today, smile. Yesterday was a real wreck of a day, let me tell you. Kecia is here now caring for Chris and I can run a few more errands that I need to tend to.


First I must get another cup of coffee for the extra boost of energy. Have a good day and stay happy and safe.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening. Lookout Elise and Angelica you are going to get beat at bridge.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, what's up?


Liz, always a pleasure to hear from you.


Shoo Shoo, keep moving forward.


Jane, have a wonderful day.


Flo and John what is up?


Sis, how are things in the (A)? Photos?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...