Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has come to an end and it has been a good one. As a matter of fact everyday since my b-day has been wonderful. I shared it with family and friends and tonight was the topper. We meet Paula and Marty at Zemems for dinner and the food was great. We downed a bottle of Flying Fish Merlot and then Paula and Marty popped open a bottle of champagne that was very good. Everyone toasted to me and my birthday and that was very nice indeed. It was a great way to end the weekend. Paula and Marty thank you so very much.


We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read for a while. I watched a little TV until Rosemary left for the evening and then I checked on Chris. So now I will hit the sheets as well and call it a night. Again I want to thank everyone for the gifts, emails, telephone calls and the pleasure of your company sharing this blessed day with me.


Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne.


Paula and Marty, thank you so very much.


Tiger, Marcie and Jet, sleep well. Tiger stay safe.


JT, it was good to see you, have a safe trip back up to Tempe.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...