Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Howdy!!


Hello,


How is your day going so far? Well, things are going pretty good so far. Kecia is caring for Chris and that allowed me to run a few errands that I needed to tend to. I finalized and approved production of our latest tee. It will be available in about 7 days. I an excited about this one because it addresses one of the biggest issues that is having a huge bearing on our Grand State of Arizona.


I can relax for a bit and I believe another cup of coffee is on the agenda and a couple of glaze donuts. I like to celebrate with a good donut or two, smile. I will also get a little bidding practice in on the computer, so I can be ready for our bridge game with Jeanne and Angelica this evening.


Hang in there!


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, thank you for the input on the Blue Cows that I am developing for a future tee. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...