Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning

Mood: Disgusted

Music listening to: Summertime by Will Smith

How are you on this Thursday morning? I started the day off at 6:15am caring for Chris. Yes, I said 6:15am am I late or what? Elise is counting field mice this morning but she will be scurrying along very soon. Any plans for today?

I would like to thank everyone who gave comment about our new tee-shirt design. I would like to say that some comments took me by surprise but this is America and we can voice our likes and dislikes. I am grateful to have had wonderful parents who taught us that ones color of skin is not the way to live but to look at the person's character instead. One comment that I didn't like was made by someone that I like a certain race and for you to just ask Elise. On that note I just consider the source, and I will continue to strive forward.

Now a law was signed by our Governor to stop all ethnic studies within schools, in my opinion we are in and around a political virus that is slowly spreading, and it will not stop there. Enough said!

We had a wonderful evening with Jeanne and Angelica last night up in the Foothills of Tucson. We surprised Angelica with a birthday cake, ice cream and a gift, she was totally surprised. We had a great time playing bridge even though Jeanne and I got beat badly, but that was because we had some bad cards, smile! Angelica prepared a dinner that was fantastic and let me tell you we were stuffed like pigs, wow it was good. Thank you so very much.

We are going out for dinner tonight to a place called On The Border, can you say Margarita's, again and again? I know that I will, smile. Well, I had better get busy and get Chris ready for his massage by Pam. Have a great day and stay safe and happy.
Later...................

Good Morning Jeanne,thank you and Angelica for a wonderful evening.

Tiger, Marcie, and Jet, wake up!!

JT, today is the day. We are very proud parents and with your graduation from ASU we know that you will go on to do great things.

Rosie, how are you doing?

Shoo Shoo,have a good one.

Shirlene, thank you we received it today. Please take a photo for me, OK?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I can't imagine a slur being made because of the T-shirt. It's got great colors and a really creative design.

Take heart - I'll be thinking positive thought for you.

Jessie said...

Loraine, you are the best thank you.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...