Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good Night







Good Night,








Well, I hope that today was a good one for all Mother's? We just got back from having dinner at Buddy's Grill with Mum, Ann and her family. The food was excellent and the vino was great. Elise and some of the thickest pork chops that we have ever seen at Buddy's.








We are stuffed again, let me tell you. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets and after Rosemary leaves for the evening I will check on Chris and I will call it quits as well. Have a good night and a better tomorrow. Beware it is a Monday!








Cheers..............








Good Night Jeanne.








Tiger, Marcie and Jet, sleep well.









Here are a few pics from Buddy's. They are not the best because I used the camera in my phone.








No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...