Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


Another day has come to a close and for a Monday it hasn't been too bad at all. We got to see JT for a while today and that is a always a good thing for us. I spent a lot of time outside today with Chris working in the front yard.


Elise prepared some very good soup for dinner. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. I have just about finished packing for our short stay in Rocky Point, Mexico. We are looking forward to just lounging around on the beach and just resting.


We hope that your day was a good one? Well, I had better make sure I am all packed and get my passport out to take along. Have a good night and we will chat at you as soon as we return.


Cheers.......................


Good Night Jeanne, sorry you could not come to the phone today. I wanted to talk to you before we left for Mexico.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, my sisters have a wonderful evening and behave until I get back.


JT, it was good to see you today. We hope that you feel better tomorrow.


Ross, good to hear from you today. Give are best to everyone. Our best to you and Denise and her Mom.


Steph, have a good evening.


Monna,get better soon. Talk to you when we return.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...