Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good Morning Mother's Day


Good Morning


Mood: Nostalgic


Music listening to: The World Is A Ghetto by War (classic R&B)


Happy Mother's Day To All.


How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:25am looking in on Chris. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking let's have some breakfast.


We are going out for breakfast to Ihop with Mum this morning if we can get in due to it being Mother's Day. Later in the evening we are supposed to be going to Buddy's Grill with Mum, Ann and crew. Today is a very difficult day for me because it brings back so many memories of my Mom who I miss very much. Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Elise and I went to see the Tucson Women's Chorus sing last night and they are very good. They were joined by the Tucson Girls Chorus as well. Elise is contemplating to join the Women's Chorus in the near future. Afterwards we went to Applebees for dinner. Elise had the Tilapia and I got the sirloin and shrimps. We shared a bottle of red that was very good. We also shared some hot chicken wings as well. It was karaoke night and that was very interesting.


We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Hey, I forgot to mention that while we were at Pastiche Friday night we tried the 66 sampler. It was a tray of scotch that ranged from 12 year old t0 21 years old and it totalled up to 66 years of scotch. I have to tell you it was smooth as can be when we got to the 21 year old. Wow, that was good.


Well, I had better get busy and get this Sunday moving along. Have a good day and again Happy Mother's Day!

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a wonderful day my sisters.


Ross, glad to hear that Mother's Day was a good one Down Under.


Shoo Shoo, how are you?


Sis, have a good day in the (A). Happy Mother's Day!



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...