Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thirsty Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: Boggie Wonderland by Earth,Wind and Fire


How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still down and out for the count but she will be up and calculating her day very soon. Any plans for today? I have to run couple of errands this morning but other than that nothing going on here as of yet.


The coffee is very good and I am thinking about a biscuit from Mickey D's. Well, I had better get this day moving. Have a good one and be careful out there.


Later.................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Shirlene, I am glad that you liked your tee.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, how are you doing? Wake up!


Carolyn, how are you feeling today?


Mary and Bob, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...