Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday




Good Morning




Mood: Confident




Music listening to: She Works Hard For The Money by Donna Summer.




How are things? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning heading for her workout. It is a nice 61 degrees this morning and the coffee is great and I am thinking sausage biscuit again, smile. Any plans for today?




Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. I will be visiting the imprinter while the massages are going on. Elise and I are going to the movies to see Date Night this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We are also going downtown this evening to see the movie The Thin Man a classic. We will see it outdoors with Paula and Marty and a host of others. Can you say snacks and Margarita? I can and will, smile.




I want to thank everyone for your comments about Bella striking a pose in our H1N1 tee. I have received many emails and they love her, thank you. Well, I had better get busy and continue to get Chris's day rolling along. I also have to make a stop at Fry's to pick up some tuna so I can make my killer dip for tonight while we watch the Thin Man. Have a great Thursday and remember today is just a stumble to the weekend.




Cheers............




Good Morning Jeanne.




Ross, you are on a roll, keep it up.




Tiger, Marcie and Jet, let's get a move on.




Monna, how are you?




Flo and John, how goes it?




Lorraine, what are you up to today?




Shoo Shoo, are you getting some rest?




The photo up top is from the Thin Man, thanks Paula.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...