Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: TV


TGIF!! How are you doing today? We are doing just great here in Tucson, AZ. I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is searching for Gila Monsters this morning and as soon as she finds one she be up and running to get day started. Elise told me that I was laughing like crazy in my sleep last night, I don't think so, smile. Any plans for today?


Elise is hosting her Marathon bridge game her today and it should be a full house. I have to run to my office this afternoon, I will do that while the bridge game is going on. Marv will be caring for Chris this evening and Elise and I will be going to Colors for a few Jack and Cokes. After that we will go to the Live Theater to see a play called "What The Butler Saw" it should be very good and funny. After that we are going to go to Applebee's for dinner and a bottle of red. A full day of mischief , eh?


Well, I had better get back to Chris, we just got back from his doctor's appointment and he is doing just fine. Kecia went along with us to the appointment. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Later.........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great day and a good weekend.


Shoo Shoo, have a good weekend.


Sis, it was so good to hear from you today. Sorry about the way Mother's Day turned out, it should not be that way at all. Have a good weekend in the (A).


Janice and Frank, have a good weekend.


Flo and John, have a good one.


Loraine, have a good weekend.


Ross, what is new Down Under?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Jessie,

We are great here, just relaxing, getting things in order...prepping for the work week.

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your blog!

Love, Sara

Jessie said...

Good Morning Sara,
Have a great weekend and relax as much as you can. Give our best to all.
Love,
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...