Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has been pretty good. How about yours? Chris's wheelchair got checked out and it needs parts ordered. That will take about two weeks and then I will take it back to be repaired. I got my errands taken care of today to include the purchase of our season tickets to the Live Theater Workshop for another year.


Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening. We had breakfast for dinner that consisted of french toast, sausages, and hot coffee. Yummy! Elise just left to play bridge at her Mom's. I am caring for Chris this evening and he is talking up a storm tonight.


My nephew and his wife Kesha will be here in Arizona on the 29th. They will be spending the day with us all day on the 30th. We are going to show them around Tucson and take them out for dinner at Zemems Ethiopian restaurant. It should be a treat for us all.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and a good Hump Day tomorrow.

Cheers..............


Good Night Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening. I will be wearing my bridge hat!


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep tight my sisters.


Jane, have a good evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...