Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: Respect by Aretha Franklin classic R&B


How are you on this Hump Day? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is floating down a river this morning but she will be ship shape and on the move soon. Just got a call from Chris's caregivers daughter to say that her Mom could not come in this morning. I could hear her in he background and she does not sound good at all.


I am on my second cup of coffee this morning already. I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. We are going out to dinner this evening to a place called Marie Callendar's, one of Mum's favorite places for pot pie. They have some very good fish and chips there too. The topper is they have half price bottles of wine on Hump Day and that makes us do jumping jacks.


Well, I had better get busy and do that thang! Have a good day and remember it is Hump Day the week is almost over and the weekend will be here soon.

Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get a move on Sisters!


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Flo, are you back yet? Smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...