Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF!!




Good Morning




Mood: Annoyed




Music listening to: The Jazz Crusaders




TGIF!! How are you on this Friday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is floating in dreamland riding in bridge hand with lot's of points. She may make a slam and if she does she will wake up and start her day.




The coffee is good and hot this morning an speaking of hot the temp is 68 degrees already. We just might make 100 degrees today, it was 99 yesterday, and you say " Uno Cervesa por favor". Any plans for today or the holiday weekend?




Nothing planned for today but I have to run to my office and I think I will run my car through the car wash while I am out. Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. I got a email this morning stating that our tees are still not done yet and that they will be next week. I am very sorry for our customers who were looking forward to receiving theirs today, but I will get them to you as soon as I pick them up.




My nephew and his wife Kesha will be here in Arizona tomorrow for a few days. They will spend Sunday with us and we are looking forward to it. Well, I had better get myself and Chris together. Have a great Friday and a fantastic holiday weekend.




Cheers....................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great weekend.




Jane, I will get your tee to you as soon as I can, sorry!




Claudia, have a great weekend.




Ross, have a good weekend Down Under.




Rosie, how are you?




Shoo, Shoo, have a good b-day and enjoy the weekend.




Flo and John, any thing special going on over the weekend.




Sis, have a good one in the (A).




Steph, have a good weekend.




Monna, how are you?


2 comments:

Sara said...

That's a great picture of you and Elise!

Have a great weekend!

Bella and me have been sick all week :(.

Much Love, Sara

Jessie said...

Hi Sara,
Thank you, so sorry to hear that you and Bella have been sick all week. We hope that you start to feel better real soon.
Love,
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...