Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Night











Good Night








Well, the day has drawn to a close and it has been a different kind of day. Chris and I had a very good morning of rest and relaxation. Elise spent the morning playing bridge and working out at the gym.








My nephew Jerome set me a text message saying that the had just conquered Camelback Mountain in Phoenix. He said that it was a very good workout and I told him to make sure that they are well hydrated.








My brother Herman called from St. Louis and we talked about Jerome and Kesha's visit and what we did yesterday with them. He agreed with me the our brother would be proud of his son and his accomplishments. We also talked about his daughter Melodie who just graduated from Vanderbilt and now she is thinking about grad school, just like our JT is doing. I gave Herman our nephew's phone number and he said that he will give him a call.








Chris and I were relaxing and Elise got home and said that we were to meet Ann and crew at Hometown Buffet at 2:00pm. So we got Chris loaded up in his van and we picked up Mum and we went to meet Ann. We got there and no Ann, so we got a table and I called to see where they were. They arrived about 10 minutes after I made the call. Everyone ate and I didn't because I had eaten already because at around noon or so I got hungry and I thought that I had better eat due to you never know how things will go when you have to wait on Ann and crew.








We returned home and Chris and I watched the Band of Brothers a Memorial Day Special on TV. I am now caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. I got a text from Jerome stating that he and Kesha had a very nice time yesterday with us here in Tucson. Well, I had better get to work with Chris, he is chatting up a storm right now.








Cheers...............








Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you and Angelica today.








Tiger, Marcie and Jet, sleep well.








Herman, it was good to talk to you today.
Enjoy the photos, they were taken at the Desert Museum. The one with the light shining on it are bats hanging upside down.








No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...