Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello


Hello,




How is your Mother's going so far? We had a very nice breakfast with Mum at Ihop, but we had to get on the waiting list because it was wall to wall people. The food was great and Mum must to have been really hungry this morning because she cleaned her plate. It was sparkling, smile.




We returned home and Elise is caring for Chris. I went to the car wash and then I went to Evergreen cemetery to talk to my Mom for a bit and to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and to let her know how much I miss her. It's days like this that make me look back on all of the good times I had with my Mom and it also makes me very sad and lonely at times.




Well, I am back at home and Elise is giving Chris a haircut. Well, I had better see what kind of trouble I can get into. Have a good day all.




Later..........




Jeanne, your emails are coming back to me again. ????




Janice and Frank, what are you up to?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...