Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, Beware!


Good Morning


Mood: Energetic


Music listening to: Wake Up Everybody by Teddy Pendergrass


It's another Monday, beware! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating down the river but she will be high and dry soon and getting her day started. Any plans for today?


I have a couple of errands to run today. I also have to get Chris ready for visits by two of his case managers who will be here this morning for a visit. One will be here at 8:30am and the other at 10:00am. So I had better get myself another cup of coffee and get busy.


I also will be contacting the imprinter for our company Wicked Awesome Enterprises about a new tee design that we have come up with referring to the new immigration law here in Arizona. See Ya.


Later.................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie and Jet, how are things going?


Shoo Shoo, how are things?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...