Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening too: Sending You Forget-Me-Nots by Patrice Rushin


Hump Day again. How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is taking a stroll in the clouds but she will be up and at it very soon. I am on my second cup of coffee this morning already and I am listening to my Bearcat scanner at all the things going on in and around the Old Pueblo.


Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris and that will give me a chance to run an errand or two. Later in the evening Rosemary will be caring for Chris and then Elise and I will be visiting Jeanne and Angelica up in the foothills for dinner and a game of bridge. Do you have any thing planned for today?


Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.

Later...........


Good Morning Jeanne, see you his evening.


Tiger, Marcie and Jet, get this Hump Day rolling along sisters.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Shirlene, no I haven't received it as of yet.


Monna, give a shout out to everyone. How are you feeling today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...