Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day is about over and done with. It has been a pretty good one, except Chris's caregiver didn't show up today. We found out the she had been hospitalized for back pain and her relative was supposed to have called us to let us know and he didn't. She was in the emergency room all day long until she was able to give us a call.


Chris and I spent a lot of time outside today and he watch me water the trees and plants and I trimmed the ivy on the main house. I must tell you it was hot out in the 90's and the sweat was pouring.


Elise prepared a great dinner of waffles, sausages, and hot coffee. It was great to have breakfast for dinner. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. We watch a few episodes of Mash with Chris this evening it is his favorite show. Well, I had better get back to caring for Chris. Have a wonderful night.

See Ya.....................


Good Night Jeanne, I have no idea why you are not getting our blog. I hope that you can get it through Elise's email address.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well and wake up refreshed.


Lorraine, sounds like your day was a full one and that is a good thing.


Shoo Shoo, have a good evening.


Monna, sleep well and give a good night to all.


JT, your cousin Jerome and his wife Kesha will be here from 29 May-2 Jun.




2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

You always find the cutest graphics to go along with your posts - I REALLY like this one, though!

Jessie said...

Thank you Susie. How are things?
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...