Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Morning Beware It's Monday!
















Good Morning










Mood: Cautious










Music listening to: Very Superstitious by Stevie Wonder (classic R&B)










How are you on this Monday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning early. The coffee is very good this morning as a matter of fact I am on my second cup. Any plans for today?










I have to run a few errands and make a visit to my office to turn in some paperwork. We are in the process of packing a few bags for a short trip to Rocky Point, Mexico. We will spend some time on the beach and in town as well. We love going there it is so very relaxing and the fresh seafood is wonderful. We will be leaving early tomorrow morning and we will return on Friday if all goes as planned.










We had a wonderful evening at Reid Park last night listening to music under the stars. We were picked up by Jan and Lundy, they are very gracious hosts. The weather was perfect and a huge crowd was present. We shared pizza, cheese and crackers, nuts, popcorn, and of course vino. We also shared a bottle of Gruet champagne that was very, very good. It was a great evening under the stars. Thank you Jan and Lundy!










Well, I had better get myself in gear and get this day rolling. Have a good day and stay safe.





Later................










Good Morning Jeanne, how are you doing? Sorry we missed your call.










Flo and John, yes we are going to Rocky Point tomorrow. I am behind in my class work but I will catch up very soon. Glad to hear that you guys were out and about yesterday.










Shoo Shoo, have a good day.










Ross, what is going on Down Under?










Rosie, how are you?










Steph, how are things?










Tiger, Marcie, Jet, get a move on but remember it is a Monday!










The photos are a few I took last night at Music Under The Stars.










2 comments:

Loraine said...

I think I've discovered where your heart is - happy comments about the great food and friends but none on the music. (=:

I hope it was great too!

Jessie said...

Dear Loraine,
Oops you got me! We loved the music it was fantastic. We really enjoyed the steel drum players who were all high schoolers. They were very good and they had the crowd clapping and dancing around on the grass. I must to have had a bit more of the bubbly than I thought, eh? Have a wonderful evening!
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...