Saturday, May 8, 2010

OUCH!!!!!







Good Morning






Mood: Stick, Stuck, OUCH!






Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays






How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris. Elise is caring for Chris this morning but before she starts she is off for the gym to workout a bit. Any plans for today? Well, I got it done, yes I did. I am talking about tattoos, can you believe it? I received it as a birthday gift from my better half so I was dragged to the parlor kicking and screaming, smile.






We both got a tattoo. Elise went first and I thought that was a good idea because it gave me the chance to make a quick dash if I needed to. It came to my turn and after saying a few Hail Mary's I go the tattoo and it was not that bad but you do feel it. Elise got the handicapped wheelchair symbol on her ankle and I got the yin and yang symbol on my left forearm with a scorpion holding it up. I love it. We returned home and we both had to have a martini to get back to normal.






Later in the evening we went to eat dinner at Pastiche and then we went to the Invisible Theater to see the live play called " An Empty Plate in the Cafe du Grand Boeuf" it was very good and very funny. After that we returned home and and Elise hit the sheets to read and I relieved Marv. After that I called it a night as well..






We are going to listen to the Tucson Women's Choir this evening and then we will have a light dinner out. Rosemary will be caring for Chris this evening. Well, I had better hop to it and get this day moving. It is time for some coffee and a sausage biscuit. Have a great day and enjoy!



Later.............






Good Morning Jeanne.






Tiger, Marcie and Jet, are you awake yet?






JT, I got the tattoo.






Sis, have a good weekend in the (A). Hey were are those cruise photos?






Paula and Marty, what was the name of that champagne that we shared at Zemems?






The photos above are of me at the tattoo parlor wishing for a Jack and Coke, smile!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So when do we get to see the results of the tattooing????

Jessie said...

Hi Lorraine, I revealed it today.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...