Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a true Monday let me tell you. I am always very cautious on Monday's. I took Chris's wheelchair to be repaired and the address I had was wrong but I found the place. I went in and come to find out his appointment isn't until tomorrow morning. Now is that a true Monday or what?


Next come to find out we are still having problems getting Chris his needed medical supplies from his insurance carrier and we have been dealing with this now for about a month or more. A case of the right foot just keeps kicking the left foot and we are getting nowhere fast.


Next I felt so out of sorts that I started not to feel well. I am glad that this Monday is about over. Elise prepared a nice dinner prior to her leaving to play bridge at her Mom's house. I am caring for Chris this evening and he is wanting to play who is going to pick up my pillow after I throw it on the floor time and time again.


The weather has been pretty good today and we still are having a bout with the wind leftover from yesterday. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good day and a much better tomorrow. I hope that mine will be a lot better, smile.


Ciao.............................


Good Night Jeanne, sorry that I missed you today.


Claudia, it was good to talk to you today, it has been a long time since we spoke.


Tiger, Marcie, and Jet, have a wonderful dream filled evening.


Jane, I am glad that your are looking forward to receiving your tee in a few days. Thank you so very much.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...