Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Angry, Used




Music listening to: Cleo's Back by Junior Walker and the All stars ( Classic Motown R&B)




How are you this morning? Hey, it is raining here in Tucson and we have thunder boomers as well. I started the day off at 5:45am looking in on Chris. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I just poured myself a cup of coffee and it is very good.




We had a very nice time at the wedding of Tangye and Dave in Arrivaca, AZ last night. I was well done and it was in a different kind of setting. By that I mean it was done outside on a farm and it was chilly. I really felt sorry for the bride and the bridesmaids because I know that they were cold or pretty near freezing. It was great to see how the family members and children were involved in the wedding. Nicely done. We are very happy for Tangye and Dave and we wish them the very best. I will post some photos that we took of the wedding in our next entry.




We are going to go to breakfast this morning as usual with Elise's Mum. We are going to try a new place called Let's Eat. We hope that the coffee is good and hot. Well, I had better go and check on Chris and get ready to head out to breakfast. Have a good Sunday all.




Later................




Good Morning Jeanne, how is my favorite girl doing?




Tiger and Marcie, have a good day.




Ross and Denise, continue to enjoy your vacation.




Sis, how are things in Lawrenceville?




Joe and Mary, how are things?



Claudia, we hope that you get over the flu real soon. Get plenty of rest.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...