Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


The day is winding down and it has been a good day. I had to take a nap this afternoon due to I am exhausted and I needed some sleep. I guess I need more because I have a tremendous headache right now.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mums playing bridge. Elise says that she is feeling better but she is not really up to par, I can tell. She is all packed for our trip to New Mexico and I have not even started to pack. I guess I will get it done tomorrow.


Have a good evening and sleep well, tomorrow is Hump Day.

Later..............


Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you today.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good night.


Flo and John, good to hear from you guys today.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...