Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Night




Good Night




It has been a slow Monday and that is a good thing. It has been a cool day and very windy here in the valley. Today was very peaceful and no major mishaps occurred, whew!! Elise and I had leftover turkey for dinner and it was very good and I believe that I ate way too much. Burp! Excuse me, please.




I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise will be leaving shortly to play bridge at her Mum's. We hope that your day went well? Have a good night and a better tomorrow.




Prost..................




Good Night Jeanne, I called you this afternoon and I guess you were out and about? I could not leave a message because your mailbox is full.




Tiger, glad that you are back home safe and sound.




Marcie, sleep well.




Sis, it was good chat with you today. I agree we are a team and we will get through our problems by letting it go for good. Have a good evening and a better tomorrow in the (A).




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...