Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Morning TGIF

TGIF

Mood: Annoyed, Disappointed, Used

Music listening to: Do It Again by the Staple Singers

How are you this morning? I am posting a bit late today due to I am really annoyed today. I started the day of at 5:20am caring for Chris. I took in the early morning pondering about what is going lately because it is very disappointing and stressful to say the least.

My son JT is in need of money again, smile. Our laptop decided to quit last night in the middle of playing a game on it. My nephew and his wife are no longer coming out to visit during the Thanksgiving holidays due to outrageous airfare prices. Our good friend Jeanne is not feeling well and that is a huge worry. I guess it is my time to go through some stressful times. My nurse supervisor just informed me that payroll didn't process my overtime for this past payday and they will correct that on my next paycheck. I will not be here to receive my next paycheck because we will be in New Mexico on payday. Wow, what next?

Chris was visited by my nurse supervisor this morning and he was glad to see her as usual. Other than that things are good. We may go out to eat this evening at Cody's Beef and Bean after Marv arrives this evening to care for Chris. I hope that you day is a good one. Stay safe and healthy. Elise and I went to see a movie called A Serious Man and it was very good.
Later..................

Good Morning Jeanne

Ross, good to hear from you today.

Tiger and Marcie, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what are you doing this weekend?

Sis, you and Shaina have a good safe weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...