Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has almost come to an end. Elise, her Mum Chris and I went to Hometown Buffet for dinner and it was OK. We went there because tomorrow the traditional Thanksgiving meal will be prepared to make up for the fact that Elise's sister Ann kids were not available today due to they had to work. So there you go! So called flexibility seems like the standard.


We returned home from Hometown Buffet and we watched a DVD along with Chris that was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening so I had better get back to work. I hope that your went well and I am sure that you got plenty to eat? Smile! After I get Chris settled I will look for something to snack on, I am hungry.


Night............



Good Night Jeanne, it was good to talk to you this evening. Enjoy your dinner.


Marcie, thank you for understanding how I feel today, I appreciate it that you know what I am going through. Most people don't understand at all. Enjoy the evening.


Olivia, it was good to hear from you today. How are things in Georgia?


Claudia, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...