Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Morn


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Action Speaks Louder Than Words


How are things going on this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. I just started the coffee to brewing and I have my cup in hand waiting.


Well, our Wildcats lost to Oregon last night in a very good game that went into overtime twice. My hommies the Michigan Wolverines lost to Ohio State as well. All I can say is way to go Jeanne. While we watched the Wildcats play last night we enjoyed homemade pizza that Elise prepared and we also enjoyed a few glasses of Blackbox Merlot.


This morning we are going to meet with Paula and Marty for breakfast at a place called Chapins. It will be good to see them and to hear the latest from their neck of the woods. Later in the evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris we are going to pay Jeanne a short visit to see how she is getting along.


Well, I had better get my first cup of coffee and get busy. Have a good Sunday!


Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening.


Tiger and Marcie, what is up?


Steph, how are things?


Flo, what are you plans for Thanksgiving?


Rosie, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...