Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Bummed


Music listening to: None



How are you doing on this Saturday morning? I started the day at 4:00am due to the dogs barking at something, the TV in the living room has been on since 10:00pm and doors have been opening and closing all night as well, between the main house and Chris's. I now have a pounding headache as a result but I will strive on.


Any plans for the weekend? I am about to put on the coffee pot and I will be looking in on Chris shortly and getting him settled so he can start his day. No real plans for today but we are supposed to attend a wedding this evening. Well, I had better get my coffee cup ready and I am going to take something for my headache. Have a good Saturday and stay safe.

Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne


Monna, thanks for your asking about me, I appreciate it very much.


Marcie, what are you going to do today?


Rosie, very nice pics.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...