Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Vibrant


Music listening to: Do You Remember? by Michael Jackson


TGIF, how are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting cows this morning but she will be up real soon. I haven't had any coffee as of yet and I am a bit lost and cranky. Do you blame me? Not a good way to start off a Friday at all.


Any plans for today? We are going to go to eat dinner at a place called Pastiche and then we are going to see a live play at Invisible Theatre. Elise and I had a good time last night with her Mum, Lois, Lee, and Toni. We ate dinner at Macayo's and the food was great. Elise got a taco and a tostada and of course a Ultimate Margarita. I got the Sonoran Enchiladas and they were so good and I had an Ultimate Margarita as well. Mum got her favorite tacos and a Miller's Lite in a frosted mug, she also got some flan for desert. Hmm, hmm, good.


I must tell you something, I am as sore as I can be from working on the front yard yesterday. Can you say Ben Gay? The yard looks good but we paid he price. Well, I had better grind up some coffee beans and get a pot to brewing before I have a meltdown. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger and Marcie, what's up?


Steph, have a good weekend.


Rosie, any plans for the weekend?


Sis, have a good weekend and be careful in the (A).


Mary and Bob what is new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...