Saturday, November 7, 2009

Morning Saturday


Good Morning


Mood: Sore


Music listening to: Music Is Going To Get You by Gloria Estephan


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:55am looking in on Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning and when she returns she will be caring for Chris. I am on my second cup of coffee already and it is good.


Elise and I had a very nice dinner at Cody's Beef and Bean last night. We both got the special which was a T-bone steak. We both got the beans and Elise got a salad and a baked potato. I got steak fries and a cup of clam chowder. We also had a carafe of Burgundy to get it all down. Marv cared for Chris while we were at dinner.


Chris enjoyed the visit by my nurse supervisor yesterday morning. I am feeling my Wii workout his morning, my hamstrings are hurting badly from the workout and Elise is feeling it too! Today is our rest day from the Wii. This evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris we are going to visit Paula and Marty. We are going to have our Mystery Murder Dinner at their home along with another couple. It should be a lot of fun. Elise and I have held them here and they were a hit especially if you really get into your character. I will take a few photos if I don't forget to.


Well, I had better get his day rolling and get my costume out and ready for this evenings event. Have a great Saturday and stay safe.

Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Shirlene good to hear from you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...