Monday, November 23, 2009

Beware It's Monday




Good Morning




Mood: Lazy




Music listening to: To Be Real by the Emotions






How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting shooting stars this morning but she will take flight soon. I have my coffee right next to me and it is very good and hot. Any plans for this Monday?




I have nothing on my agenda as of yet but it is early and let's not forget it's a Monday as well. I am going to workout on the Wii for sure sometime this morning after I get Chris settled and relaxed. Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good one!




Later......................




Good Morning Jeanne




Tiger and Marcie, how was the weekend?




Ross and Denise, have a good trip and stay safe.




Sis, how was your weekend in the (A)?




Monna, how are you and the boys?




Janice and Frank, what is new around your way?




Mary and Bob, how are things?




Debby, we hope that you start to feel better soon.




Rosie, what is new with the grannies?




Steph, how was the weekend?




Carol, what is happening?




Herman, are the in-laws still coming for a visit for Thanksgiving?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...