Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well, another day has just about ended and it has been a good one. Chris was visited by his favorite case manager Jeanne W. They had their usual talk and then they began to arm wrestle. Chris loves that especially with her. He is still quite the flirt when he wants to be.


Rosemary took care of Chris this afternoon and Elise and I went to the movies to see Surrogates with Bruce Willis. It was very good. After the movie we stopped by Elise's Mum's house to pick her up for her hearing appointment. After we dropped her back home Elise fixed breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, and of course hot coffee. It was very good.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. I experienced an episode today that has never happened before. I go this lightheaded feeling and I felt a bit tingled all over. It last for quite a while and Elise thought that it might have been the coffee that I fixed earlier in the day. I put in a bit more coffee grinds in this time and maybe it was a shock to my system. I feel fine now though. I do like my coffee though. I will keep an eye open just in case it happens again.


Well, I had better get back to working with Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.


Night.................


Good Night Jeanne, it was good to talk to you on the phone today.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Cher, I am glad that you liked the photo card.


I want to thank everyone who received our photo card for the very nice comments that you made about it. We appreciate it very much. Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...